Friday, April 24, 2009

Morgan











This was a senior session I did last week. I always encourage the seniors to bring something to their session the represents them or something they like. Many times in the past seniors have brought their musical instruments. This was the first time I've had anyone bring an entire drum set. Morgan was wanting something different so he set up in the grass next to the tracks. It made for an unusual backdrop as I photographed him at and around the set. We also did a few with his brother Austin. We did Austin's senior photos a few years back & I guess they liked them enough to call us back. The brothers are half of a band named Monaco Red & can be found at http://myspace.com/monarcred I purchased their CD that day and it's great! I wanted to share some the shots from his session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019