Thursday, August 6, 2009

2010 Senior

Jessica was our first 2010 senior of this school year. It is so strange to see (Senior 2010), it just doesn't seem right. This isn't the first time I've photographed Jessica. Years ago I worked with her sister & I can remember at least two other times we had photographed the sisters. I'm glad to see they called us to back to document this important time as Jessica enters her final year in school.


Jessica wanted to do most of her session in the downtown area with more of the urban style. I'm very partial to the outside settings, but we do have a studio in Weatherford for those who like something inside.




Jessica did get a regular shot of this image, but for this one I added a border & most of image appears to have a painted texture.

Many seniors like to include something in their session that is important to them, or represents their personality. We started off our shoot at their home where Jessica could get some photos with her horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019