Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dee

Dee called me some time ago to help her out with her bridals. Since her wedding was to take place in New Orleans she needed to have her bridals done locally. For this session Dee added a touch of New Orleans flavor & brought props! Nice Touch...







Flash or no flash?
I took these two images using two techniques. Natural & with flash. The natural image is much more dramatic & has depth, but sometimes parents like to be able to see the brides face better.

Umbrella from behind is one of my favorites.


After we completed most of the session at Chandor Gardens, we finished up a few blocks away at Brownstone Wedding Chapel. Across the street is another old church that made a great backdrop.

Dee brought so much personality to her shoot.






Dee was a beautiful subject & easy to work with. After our shoot a few weeks back I told her I couldn't wait until her wedding so I would show 'em off. Now I can! Congratulations to Dee & Cash on their destination wedding in Nawlins...

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just perfect! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Senior Class of 2019