Sunday, June 6, 2010

Latest Photo Sessions

Here lately I've taken a break from daily blog up-dates. I guess I was blogged out & not to mention just too busy finishing up with Spring orders & sessions. Now it's June & we have a little extra time to enjoy the kids, family, the pool & everything that Summer time offers. I wanted to do a blog post that just had many random sessions in it.

I did Melissa & Dustin's wedding a few years ago & now they continue bringing their little girl Evalee to see us.





Because we don't specialize in only babies/children, it's impossible to have a huge inventory of props on hand. Besides that I'm big about our sessions being all about the subject, not so much about the stuff that's in the picture. The small amount of the props we do have are for babies & children. Not saying there's anything wrong with those studios, but I just like it simple. I'm never opposed to someone bringing there own props either. In this case Mom brought this cocoon for her newborn to be nesseled in. I really liked it & even purchased it from her.





We went on location for this session. When I pulled up to this farm house I was excited to see there were multiple old barns we could use.






Brayden was great. Not a ton of huge smiles from this one year old, but plenty of personality. We shot these in Urban #2


I couldn't see his face but I'm sure he was laughing...

The 8 month session from some of my best customers.

A maturity session that includes soon-to-be-big sister. Awesome!



1 comment:

Senior Class of 2019