Friday, August 20, 2010

Amazing Guitar Player

Check out this amazing video!

This video & other music related links can be found on my Music Town FaceBook page. "Like" the page to get regular updates on everything mucic.


















I'm guilty of sometimes losing touch of good undiscovered artists & only listen to what is spoon fed to us by mainstream radio. As a fan of all kinds of music, I wanted to make a FaceBook page for people like me. A page that I could post videos, MP3's & news about what happening in the music industry today. to Click here forMusic Town on Facebook.Don't worry I won't clutter up you news feeds with excessive posts, & I plan on only one post a day if that. So if you like to know a little about all kind of music then "Like" Music Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019