Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

My internal alarm clock woke me up a little before 6:00 a.m. on this Thanksgiving day, & boy do I have a lot to be thankful for. I have noticed on FaceBook some of my friends have been giving reasons they are thankful, so it's my turn. The first thing I wanted to do is write up a blog of why I'm thankful today.

First, for my awesome job that I enjoy. Not everyone can say they like their job, but it's cool being able to work with many different types of people everyday. While it was slow going in the beginning, since '97 we continue to have a steady stream of returning clients that call us back. Thanks to our loyal customers for putting the groceries on the table! My family...both of our parents are still here & holding together an awesome family unit. I admire & appreciate them greatly. For my beautiful wife who puts up with me even when times get stressful with work or the everyday rush of life. Cari, you're the glue. Our kids are our life.... At times a challenge (just like most things), but couldn't imagine being here without them. Thankful God has given us the opportunity to raise them & we do our best to teach them right from wrong as they grow.
I hope everyone has a great day filled with family laughter & most importantly...FOOD! Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. This was so heartfelt, Jake. Now put on your Thanksgiving pants and enjoy everything the day has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete

Senior Class of 2019