Monday, January 31, 2011

Texas Weather

Over the weekend we had some amazing weather. After setting up our bridal fair booth on Saturday, we took advantage of our spring like warmth & headed out to the batting cages. Since spring ball try outs/draft is next weekend we needed to get our son back in the swing.....literally. In true Texas fasion, old man winter is supposed to roll back in town tomorrow, so we'll all need to hibernate for the next few days.

While out this weekend I saw a couple of photo opps. If you follow my blog, you know lately I'm all about the Apple app Instagram. It's a free application designed around iPhone photos that can be uploaded & viewed by other photo guru's like me. The app is similar to a networking site but all about pics. Anyway...here's a couple I shot Saturday.

These shots kind of fall into my "The Edits" category showing you an unedited version along side the filtered edit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019