Friday, April 1, 2011

Flashback

After graduating from TSTC in '97 my wife & I started our photography business. I knew that it would take time to build up a clientele & get our name out so I also worked another full time job. In the beginning there was much I still needed to learn & experience before I could charge much for weddings & sessions. I started out only charging $150 to photograph a wedding. This included  4 hours of coverage plus an album of 150 4x6's. What a bargin right?  Truth be told I really should have paid many of my early clients to even allow me to shoot their wedding. haha  On of my first wedding was for a couple I new from school. In '98 they gave me the opportunity to be their wedding photographer. For a while their wedding photos were part of my wedding portfolio for potential clients to view. Not sure what thought but I was proud of them & I greatly appreciate their confidence in me so early on into my photo journey.  13 some years later I had the chance to photograph Laura & Rob again, but this time along with their two awesome kiddos. Here are a few of my favortie images from our session.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019