Sunday, January 18, 2015

Felts Family Portraits

On a very chilly afternoon in November, I visited the property of the Wimberly family.  Even though it was much cooler than we had hoped, Mom still was determined to do the session outside as we had planned. With little ones, you never know what their mood will be or how they will act during a session, especially when it's cold. But little Wilder was feeling great and ready for his close-up. I'm always a bit apprehensive when I'm asked to do a session at a clients home. Will there be enough good locations,  clutter free background, appropriate lighting??  So many things to consider.  Well, I was relieved that the areas Mom had chose were ideal to what I needed.  We had also scheduled the session at the best time of day which were able to capture the blazing sunset in the background of many shots.  I like to catch the sun-flares when possible, and that we did.  What a photogenic family. Thank you Wimberly family for the opportunity! 





One thing that Mom wanted to try and get was a "family in chaos" shot. You know, when nothing seems to go as planned. It was hilarious to shoot this and I was pleased with the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019