Monday, May 18, 2009

Pic A Day 10: Man Babies

I heard something funny while listening to Kidd Kraddick In The Morning radio show. The show was talking about a funny web site called http://www.manbabies.com/ . The website is devoted to funny photos where the father and child's heads were swapped out. Some of them are very well done and some are pretty sloppy. Through the years I played around with this on various images. I've combined some of my family members together......they didn't think it was as funny as I did. This was a photo of my son Chase & I several years back. I basically just took the eyes, nose & mouth and swapped them out. My new face looks much more real than Chase's. I couldn't get my face to blend as well over his. Check out the web site to see more hilarious photos of this kind.


This is a customer I knew from my days working in the Winn Dixie one hour photo lab. She called me with a challenge. She told me that all her life people had told her she greatly resembled her Grandmother. She wanted to see if it was possible for me to take a current photo of her and digitally combine it into an old photo of her Grandmother. Well... If I could change out our faces surly I could do the same for her. Here is what I came up with. The lighting is much more flat in the new photo but I think it went together pretty well. Remember this was about 6 years ago, without much photo shop training at all. They really do look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019