Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kerli


Every Tuesday I log onto iTunes to see the new music that's out. Every week iTunes also features a couple of songs you can download for free. Free is always good. Well, about a year ago one of the free songs featured was from an unknown artist named Kerli. I downloaded the track "Walking On Air" This song had a great beat with a haunting sound. I liked it so much the I added the rest of her album to my ipod. This is definitely not for everyone but I like many of the cuts from this record. The first video from Kerli is very unusual & interesting to watch. Here is the video






Halloween is just around the corner & costume parties are in the works. Instead of the usual Monster Mash, Thriller, Ghostbusters etc. which is usually an must at a Halloween party, you may consider a number of the tracks off Kerli's album. Many of the songs have eerie arrangements which would be great to set the mood and this years Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019