Sunday, September 13, 2009

People Of Wal-Mart

I recently found this hilarious website that I can't stop laughing at. Its http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ It's full of random photos sent in of colorful characters that we have all seen while shopping at Wal-Mart. I wanted to share just a few to give you a taste of what the site is about. Some of the better ones are R rated so I couldn't post on here.
Telling jokes around the almost nude man in the floor. Why is he almost nude?
"Here, play with this plastic bag while mama gets some bread."

Stand back!


A goat.....that's a first.

Yellow gogo boots. Never leave home without 'em....even if your a dude.
Images taken from: www.peopleofwalmart.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jake!!!! These are GREAT!!!!!! I think I have a new favorite website!!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Senior Class of 2019