Monday, March 15, 2010

Book Your Senior Session

Senior session are beginning to be in full swing. It usually happens after the weather begins to warm up a little that moms will start calling to schedule. We are now booking into April so call while there are still times available.

I photographed this Poolville grad. last week in the urban 1 & urban 2 locations that I have on the site. We had scheduled the Saturday morning session many weeks prior not knowing what our unpredictable Texas weather would have in store. Luckily the contritions were just right with a slight breeze that added to these shots as if we had a wind machine to give that effect. Courtney was an easy shoot falling right into place with the posing. Many times I really have to work hard to make it look natural, but she made my job easy. Maybe the fact that mom wasn't hovering over both of us making sure we were doing it right made us both more relaxed too. No, I don't have a problem with moms being there & seldom have issues with them being overbearing. (I do remember them though)
Here are a few images from our shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019