Monday, March 15, 2010

Jared & Lauren

I met Jared in 2005 while I was still managing the photo department at CVS pharmacy. He would regularly come in to have enlargements made of some of his awesome still life photography. After swapping stories about the photo biz Jared expressed an interest in getting in to portrait & wedding photography. Shortly after that he would from time to time help me out with my wedding jobs as my second shooter. Specializing in mostly the journalistic style, I would count on him to capture those different angles & focus on detail shots. Jared has had many photos published in our local papers as well as the recently closed Parker County Today magazine. You can also take a look at his site at www.JaredLindsay.com
A couple of years ago after he became engaged, Jared asked me to do his engagement & wedding photography for him & his fiance Lauren.
Here are just a few of the images I recently came across & thought I would post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019