- The names of all the continents end with the letter they start with.
- On average a hiccup lasts 5 minutes.
- The baseball home plate is 17 inches wide.
- About one-third of recorded CDs ever sold were pirated.
- Queen Elizabeth of Britain sent her first email in 1976.
- Joseph Niepce developed the world’s first photographic image in 1827.
- China uses 45 billion chopsticks per year. 25 million trees are chopped down to make ‘em sticks.
- In the US, murder is committed most frequently in August and least frequently in February.
- MasterCard was originally called MasterCharge
- There are more TV sets in the US than there are people in the UK.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Did You Know
Short facts & tid-bits:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All prices listed here reflect our regular portraits session fees/weddings in Weatherford. Additional travel fee may apply. Please call 8...
*please note that I didn't take these or photoshop them.
The pirated CD one always makes me sad! Thanks to illegal downloading, we won't have a music industry in another decade -- if it takes that long.ReplyDelete
No kidding. It's sad for the music industry in this day & time. Back 10 years ago, a billboard #1 record would have sold over a million copies the first week. Now days 350,000 records sold in the first week will put an artist at #1, That's now considered good. sadReplyDelete