Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Sessions

Here's a few images from some of my holiday sessions.

Crazy Web Cam Fun!

After our son discovered the the web cam on the lap top & the crazy effects it had, I thought I would surf around on YouTube to see some other nutty videos. Here's a few I thought were funny.

Here's our son acting a fool.....makes me proud. lol

This one is a little more advanced, but very cool.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Optical Illusions

  • Here are few images that might trick your brain. For a better look you can click image to enlarge.
    Believe it or not, this image is not animated. The effect persists only in your peripheral vision; if you focus on any one of the spirals, it will stop moving.

Lean up close to your monitor. What does this image say?
Try stepping back a few feet. What does it say now?

The cowboy's silhouette makes sense with two different interpretations. Can you flip it back and forth?

Stare at the lobster's eyes long enough, and the dish will seem to repair itself.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Edits #45

From time to time I will give a "behind the edits" look what photographers do to make their photos shine.
The first image is the original raw "untouched" version. The following images are different edits that have been done to the same photo.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

From our family to yours, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas with many Blessings in the New Year!
Remember the reason for the season.

These are some interesting photos I found.

Untangling those darn lights....

The Colors of Weatherford

Here are a few of my courthouse shots I've taken this year. Starting with the snow we had last February.

The orange leaves dressed up the square during Fall.

I caught the sunset trying to shine through the rain clouds during the Summer. The sky color matched the roof of our courthouse perfectly.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stop & Smell The Christmas

I normally try to do a regular blog post but it seems impossible this time of year. I set the alarm a little early so I could catch up on one of my favorite hobbies.

There's so much going on this time of year with work, school parties, balancing schedules etc. I'm not sure about you but I'm ready for life to slow down. I've always enjoyed the Christmas season. When I catch glimpses of certain movies & hear old Christmas songs on the radio it's like a little flashback to my childhood. I just hope the little things we are doing now will be memory making for our kids one day. Not that we're doing anything out of the ordinary but just the little rituals, family gatherings & everything together will be remembered by our kiddos.
Cari & I have been hard at work filling all the orders & finishing up on last minute work, cards etc. It looks like things are getting ready to slow down & we will be able to stop & smell the Christmas.
I hope you will take a minute to do the same.

Funny Christmas Videos

Here are a few random Christmas videos I thought you would enjoy.

95% of people like Jim Carey & the other 5% lie about it. He's a nut.

Mr. Bean is strange & very funny.

One of my favorites. Here's the original trailer for this Christmas Vacation.

I'm not a fan of Barbecue either.

This is what I got for Christmas too.

Maybe not to politically correct, but there's nothing like a good ole Texas Christmas song.

Greeting Cards

I wanted to share with you a few of the greeting cards we've created for some of our awesome clients this year.

Senior Class of 2019