Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Funny Christmas Videos

Here are a few random Christmas videos I thought you would enjoy.

95% of people like Jim Carey & the other 5% lie about it. He's a nut.

Mr. Bean is strange & very funny.

One of my favorites. Here's the original trailer for this Christmas Vacation.

I'm not a fan of Barbecue either.

This is what I got for Christmas too.

Maybe not to politically correct, but there's nothing like a good ole Texas Christmas song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019