Saturday, June 1, 2013

Casey James Tour

May 31, 2013

Two alarm clocks sounded this morning at 2:50 am telling me it was time to start my day. A workday quiet a bit different than the others. My flight bound for Indianapolis took off at 6:00 a.m. which is the first time I've traveled without the company of someone I know. A very different feeling that's for sure. Back in Texas my family caries on their daily routines, work & end of school parties.... I'm gonna miss my awesome wife and kiddos for sure, but I have a very busy 3 days of work that will keep me focused.
Over the next 3 days I'll join country artist Casey James on his tour to capture his performances in Indiana, Chicago & Detroit. I plan on covering every angle I possibly can during my stay with Casey and the crew. I'm pretty excited about this cool opportunity and to challenge my photographic abilities.

I plan on blogging throughout the trip so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019