Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pic A Day 8: Never Cross A Cross Dresser!

This is another group of photos from our New York trip. When we stepped out of our taxi there was a street fair happening next to our hotel. We stayed at The Wellington hotel which was the same place Borat stayed. Anyway, as we made our way down the street fair we saw something very strange. We noticed a bearded man wearing a dress with very colorful accessories to match. As if that wasn't strange enough, he had some kind of a bird sitting on his head. Of course I pulled my camera up and began taking photos of this man. He saw me and raced over to us and loudly demanded I pay to photograph him. In shock... I just shook my head and looked away. Then his head started bobbin', finger waving in my face with his Cuban accent "you have to pay to take my photo"! Cari & I just kept walking. We had just been in New York for 1 hour & I almost got my butt kick by a cross dresser. I knew it had to get better as we made our way down to see the naked cowgirl......she wasn't nearly as aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019