- The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven.
- In the US, about 280 million turkeys are sold for the Thanksgiving celebrations.
- The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth.
- The bones in your body are not white - they range in colour from beige to light brown. The bones you see in museums are white because they have been boiled and cleaned.
- The first credit card was issued by American Express in 1951.
- The hair perm was invented in 1906 by Karl Ludwig Nessler of Germany.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Did You Know?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All prices listed here reflect our regular portraits session fees/weddings in Weatherford. Additional travel fee may apply. Please call 8...
*please note that I didn't take these or photoshop them.
Post a Comment