Monday, December 28, 2009

Rush Rush

It's hard to believe that Christmas has come & gone & the year is winding down. All the rushing around from one family gathering to another plus the dangerous driving conditions has my nerves shot. It's nice to sit quietly w/ my morning cup of coffee & make a to-do list for the next week. The last quarter is always our crazy time w/ Christmas orders always in demand. It's hard for me to do blog updates during this time, but Jan. & Feb. seem to be lighter so I will try to post more often. I am also in the process of completely updating my site w/ all new images, or at least 85% new photos. Our new site launched about a year ago & I want to change it up w/a new look & images. I hope to complete it by weeks end. You can always see the blog for latest updates & a dose of random useless info too. Hope everyone had a great Holiday season & please visit the blog often. You can also be our friend on face book at: http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/profile.php?ref=name&id=1666039390

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019