Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Through The Years

It's a great feeling when we get calls from past clients. Just to know they were pleased with our services enough to call back. Last week we had 3 very good customers come back to see us. Customers from way back...

Matt & Alissa asked me to photograph their wedding a few years ago. Since then we have shot many various sessions for the couple & their family. Here's a few shots from their engagement session in 2005.

Just recently the couple welcomed Preston Matthew. Hopefully this will be the first of many session we will do for their new little guy.


David & Tara married in Mineral Wells on July 23, 2005.
5 years to-the-day was when Tara & David scheduled their family session. Happy Anniversary to them!



Then there's Lindsey & Romeo. I remember this couple approaching me while I was at work managing the Eckerd photo department. While trying to get my own photography business off the ground I scheduled my sessions after work & on weekends. Anyway I set a consultation with Romeo & Lindsey across the counter at Eckerd.


The newest session of their little guy Hudson. I can't believe he's already 3.


These are just a few of my regular customers that have continued calling us back to capture their life's moments as they happen. Even when we were still trying out new things, figuring out what worked & what didn't, they have stuck with us. We appreciate theirs & your business greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019