- On average, you breathe 23,000 times a day.
- It is impossible to sneeze and keep one's eyes open at the same time.
- Your middle fingernail grows the fastest.
- On average, people can hold their breath for about one minute. The world record is 15 minutes 2 seconds, by Tom Sietas.
- A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Did You Know.....The Body
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All prices listed here reflect our regular portraits session fees/weddings in Weatherford. Additional travel fee may apply. Please call 8...
*please note that I didn't take these or photoshop them.
Post a Comment