Saturday, December 27, 2014

A New Beginning: Closing the door on 2014

When I started the blog almost 6 years ago, I didn't want it to be like most photography blogs. I really wanted it to be half photography & the other half un-photo related randomness.  For the first few years I did pretty fair job in blogging about whatever was going on, funny internet finds etc.  I guess I just lost interest, but my new years resolution is to blog on a regular basis.  Instead of just posting photos, I want to put more of my personality into my entries, just as I had done in the beginning. As I had mentioned from the start I DO NOT claim to be an English major.  I will most definitely use commas where they don't belong, run on sentences, improper grammar etc.  If that bothers you, move on. If you can look past that, I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

I work best when I have a structured schedule. I came up with a daily post outline to hopefully keep me on track with regular posts. 

*Sunday: Sunday Funday-  This will be light heartened posts and/or fun photos. 
*Monday: Music Monday- I 'm a big fan of music in general so I'd like to post about whats going on in that area. 
*Tuesday:  Featured Photos of The Week-  On this day I want to post some of my favorite photos.
*Wednesday: Photography Tip of The Day-  If you are looking to learn a little about photography, this would be a great day to hit up the blog. 
*Thursday: Throw Back Thursday- If you frequent social media, you've probably seen this hash tag. I'd like to revisit some of my favorite sessions or wedding photos from the past. This should be interesting. 
*Friday: Funny Friday- I love Fridays and a good laugh, so what a perfect day to bring on the funny. The internet is full of hilarious videos, and photos to share with you guys. 
*Saturday:  Wedding Bells-  Much of our business has to do with the wedding industry. On Saturdays, I would like to post our wedding photos or just discuss the topic of weddings in general. 

I'm so excited about devoting more time to the blog again.  Please share with anyone who may be interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019