Saturday, December 13, 2014

Portfolio

Yesterday I visited the home of some long time clients for their yearly photo session. They decided on a personal touch this year by showcasing their own Christmas decorations and house as a backdrop. As I entered their home I immediately noticed shelves and walls decorated with photos of their family but mostly the twin boys. Most of which were taken by me through the years. I rarely see inside our clients homes but it was the most surreal feeling. I was honored and proud to see my work throughout the house. Mom and Dad have asked me to capture them growing up through the years and for that I'm grateful. Grateful for all our clients but especially those who have repeatedly called on us to capture their memories.  Thank you May Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019