- The Statue of Liberty is actually a statue of two different people. The face was that of Charlotte Bartholdi, the mother of the designer Frederic Auguste Bartholdi. The sculptor's girlfriend, Jeanne-Emilie, was the model for the statue's arms and body.
- Money isn't made out of paper, it's made out of linen.
- There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S, than real ones!
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.
- The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!
- Armadillos have four babies at a time and they are always all the same sex.
- You should not eat a craw fish with a straight tail. It was dead before it was cooked.
All of this useless information was taken from the site: http://www.totallyuselessknowledge.com/