Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just A Thought....

I rarely post anything political but I got a funny but insightful email this week & thought I would share it. 



I  have a job.  I work, they pay me.
  I  pay my taxes & the government
distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
    In order to get that paycheck, in my case,
I am required to pass a random urine test
(with which I have no problem).
  What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my
taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
So, here is my question:
 Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check
because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
  Please understand, I  have no problem with
helping people get back on their feet.
I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping
someone sitting on their butt - doing drugs while I work..
 Can you imagine how much money each state
would save if people had to pass a urine test
to get a public assistance check?
I guess we could call  the  program
"URINE  OR YOU'RE OUT"!

 P.S.  Just a thought, all politicians
should have to pass a urine test too!

1 comment:

Senior Class of 2019