Friday, March 4, 2011

This Week In Instagram

For a little over a month now I've been posting a few of my favorite images from the iPhone App Instagram. If you are an iPhone or iPod touch 4G user & you like photography then this app is a must have. You don't have to be a photographer to get in on the action. There are many "real photographers" that use IG but just as many  that aren't.  Many of the people I follow on there just take everyday pics that capture life as they see it. I publish many of my SLR camera pics, but just as many with my iPod.  All the photos in this post are taken with my iPod touch & I've applied the filters that IG has in the program. You can turn an average looking pic into a cool piece of retro art.  This photo based social network is similar to FaceBook, but it's all about photos, nothing else. 
I shot this just after the dentist made the right side of my face numb.  
I titled this pic in IG  "My view as the dentist worked feverishly for his $1,200" 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019