Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Tip #11

Don't Sweat It-


As I've said in the past, the best way to learn about photography is experience alone.  Not only in the technical end of photography but the business end as well. Hear's a simple but important tip I unfortunately learned the hard way. 
Before you leave to photograph a wedding there are many important  items you must not forget.


Cameras, various lenses, batteries, tri-pod & extra pants. Yes, that's something you may not think to take is extra clothing.


Several years back I was shooting an outside wedding in the middle of the summer.  Outside venues are beautiful but there's much more work involved as I have to run from place to place to capture the key shots. On this particular day I had unfortunately decided to wear khaki slacks. After all that running, I looked down to see the top portion of my slacks soaked with sweat.  It was humiliating! Only if I had grabbed an extra set of clothes.... Oh, from this I also learned not to wear khaki at an outside shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Class of 2019